Delete a picture and it's still there

Subject: Delete a picture and it's still there
From: Pierre Abbat (phma@oltronics.net)
Date: Tue Nov 21 2000 - 20:32:44 CST

I wrote a document and inserted a picture, but it was too big to fit on the
page. I shrank the picture, deleted the big one from the document, and inserted
the small one. Then I decided to edit the file by hand to make the big picture
smaller. I deleted the small one, reinserted the big one, closed AbiWord, and
brought up the document in kwrite. All *three* of the two pictures were in the
data section, even though only one was referred to in an image tag. How come?

phma