lists bug

Subject: lists bug
From: Mike Nordell (tamlin@algonet.se)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 02:56:01 CST

While trying to get the lists dialog going I've encountered some more
problems in the current code.

fl_AutoNum::update() calls getFirstItem(), and that one asserts since the
UT_Vector is empty.

The call stack is like
fl_AutoNum::update()
fl_AutoNum::update()
fl_BlockLayout::listUpdate()

While browsing the code I also found at least one place
(fl_AutoNum::findAndSetParentItem) where the assumption _might_ be that the
vector returns zero if it doesn't have the item. The list I tried it on was
a bullet list.

Any ideas, insights or plain flames for even finding these little buggers
(and probably delaying 0.7.12 even more) would be appreciated. :-)

/Mike