Re: UI Hit Squad

Subject: Re: UI Hit Squad
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 11:15:03 CST

On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

 While viewing this document, I've encountered a nasty bug. How to reproduce:
open it, zoom to 150%, and press "down arrow" key. Cursor will be locked at
the 2nd bullet of the list (it won't be able to move below). I encounter this
bug rather often when I do some testing of AW, with various documents. The
lock doesn't occure only in lists' bullets, but in any text (line of plain
paragraph, but mostly the 1st line of the paragraph).

 Any ideas?

> Please read this. Ken and I spent some good amount of time discussing some
> UI problems/enhancements that we'd like to see in AbiWord. Please comment on
> this, suggest more stuff, etc... Feel free to drop by on IRC
> (irc.gnome.org#abiword) I'm going to start fixing a few of the Gnome-only
> items now. Perhaps we need a UI hit-squad team? Anyway, here are some intial
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks,
> Dom

 Best regards,