About the 0.7.12 deadline and the list's dialog box

Subject: About the 0.7.12 deadline and the list's dialog box
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 12:18:11 CST

There are some problems with the current list's dialog box, for
instance:

Imagine that you're a church secretary->Start Abi->Open list's dialog
box->
it says that the "Type" of the list will be "Numbered", so everything is
ok, now click in the "OK" button to start a new list and...
ops
nothing happens.

In short, the problem is that the "Style" of the list is "None", when it
has to be "Numbered List", and that's because the dialog is not building
correctly the options of the Style menu binded with the "Type" selected
option (yes I know that my english and the description sucks, but open
the dialog and play a bit with it and you will see by yourself).

The dialog has some more glitches , specially when you play with the
"Customized" option.
Due to these problems, I will ask for a delay of a week or so (it seems
that Mike needs too some more time for the windows dialog).

What do you think?
Martin, do you know of any stupid one-line-patch that solves the
problem?

Cheers,

--
Joaquín Cuenca Abela