Re: Release Cutoff Postponed

Subject: Re: Release Cutoff Postponed
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Nov 27 2000 - 01:59:06 CST

HI Mike,
        Please email me your ideas. I think I know roughly what you plan
to do given our previous irc discussions. It appears that Thomas Fletcher
has independently come up with the same sort of ideas. ie Holding
information about the list structure in a per view class. I think we
should just for it regarding a List dialog rewrite. It's not in the
current release patch right now so we might as well start Hacking ASAP.

I think I can quickly implement any GTK changes needed to support xp
changes.

Cheers

Martin.

PS. I have a good 4-5 hours of hacking time right now.