Re: Tree Branched

Subject: Re: Tree Branched
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 08:19:04 CST

On Tue, 28 Nov 2000, Sam TH wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 28, 2000 at 12:36:18AM -0600, Sam TH wrote:
> > The tree has now officially branched, and is open for commits again.
> > People should begin building packages and binaries for their favorite
> > platforms. To do this, use the source on the branch labeled
> > release-version-0-7-12 . =20
>
> All submitted builds so far are located at
> http://www.abisource.com/dev/binaries. Those which have been verified
> independently are in the verified directory, and those without an
> md5sum are in the nosum directory (none of these currently). =20
>
> Please, test those that are unverified, and verify them. =20
>
> Thanks to those people that have contributed builds so far.

Since this is the first go at a distribution for QNX you
will have to be gentle with me =;-).

I've found another bug in the shell script used to launch
AbiWord on QNX ... no arguments were being passed! I've
updated the shell script and updated the package. Nothing
has changed in the binary, just an adjustment to the
shell script.

http://staff.qnx.com/~thomasf/abiword/abisuite-0.7.12-QNX_x86pc_static.qpr
MD5 (abisuite-0.7.12-QNX_x86pc_static.qpr) = 99215e106d1f078d84cd8b8583c51b84

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf