RE: ability to not to use gnome print under gnome build

Subject: RE: ability to not to use gnome print under gnome build
From: Joaquin Cuenca Abela (cuenca@celium.net)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 10:03:32 CST

Vlad said:

> So both ways of printing should be available to user IMO. The user will

I agree with Dom that the user only have to see one "print" menu item.
Maybe somebody can convert the gnome-print in a build option, or maybe it's
too much work... I don't know.
Anyway I think that we already have too many compilation options (with
gnome, with gtk, with pspell, with ispell, with libxml, with expat... and
that's only in the linux side :).

> learn what way works better for him. We are not M$ anyway.

<flame>
With "we are not M$ anyway" do you want to say that nobody cares if the
Abi's UI sucks?
</flame>

Cheers,

--