Yet another Fields update.

Subject: Yet another Fields update.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 04:45:54 CDT

HI everyone,
            I'm getting very close to finishing fields without
implementing Paul Rohrs' Chunks design. My last task is to satisfy myself
that new multi-line PieceTable Lists can be constructed easily. To this
end I will try to implement a pseudo Table of Contents as a PieceTable
Field.

After that I'll submit a patch to list and if there is no dissent I'll
commit the code and enable Insert Field and Insert Lists for regular
builds.

If people want a patch before then please let me know.

Cheers

Martin