Re: i18n megapatch to AW

Subject: Re: i18n megapatch to AW
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:00:19 CDT

Just some quick questions. Where do I get Russion Fonts? Do I just place
them in a subdirectory of the Unixfonts directory?

Also do you have some Russian Abiword documents somewhere for us to test
your code with?

I've fixed the patch problem and the patch now compiles and generates a
workable abiword executable. I'm running RedHat 6.2 with Helix updates.
Until I have Russian fonts I can't do much more testing excpet to try out
other foreign language spelling files.

One problem I immediately see is that bullet list items show up as "?"
characters. I don't have any more time today to track this down.

Can you upgrade to the latest version of CVS using Sam's gzipped patches?
There is a lot of extra work in there already.

In the future can you make a patch against current CVS using Sam's new
patches against current CVS?

This is an extremely impressive piece of work. I look forward to
integrating it into the tree. Can Windows programmers download Sam's
version of Abi and tell Vlad what else needs fixing?

Thanks!

Martin