Re: red in tinderbox (BeOS)

Subject: Re: red in tinderbox (BeOS)
From: Christopher Plymire (chrisjp@eudoramail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 05 2000 - 21:05:07 CDT

At 09:02 AM 10/5/00 -0400, Thomas Briggs wrote:

Well.. The reason that the tinderbox build under BeOS is not green is
because I implemented
the mouse wheel code neccesary to facilitate scrolling views with the
wheel. The message the view
is sent whenever the wheel changes position is only present in the most
recent release, R5.0.
The quickest solution to this problem would be for the Abi people to update
their machine.

- Christopher

P.S.
Where did the BeOS Intel tinderbox build go?