commit: Work around for multi-level list import bug.

Subject: commit: Work around for multi-level list import bug.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 01:22:30 CDT

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp
CVS:
Work around in fl_BlockLayout::getNewLine that allows multi-level lists to
be imported correctly. This is a temperary fix to illustrate the problem.

It's caused by the previous block having a NULL value for m_pLastLine. The
workaround is to do mp_Prev->format(). upon detecting this in
getNewLine().

I hope we can fix this properly which would be to ensure that a previously
imported block is correctly formatted before processing the next one.

I've noticed similar bugs importing some MS WORD documents. Unfortunately
this work-around causes a segfault :-(

I'm committing this code because it illustrates what needs to be fixed as
well improving Abi's current performance.

Martin