Re: Commit: patch to the i18n megapatch to AW

Subject: Re: Commit: patch to the i18n megapatch to AW
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 08:26:45 CDT

   For whatever it's worth, I read something yesterday about gcc2.96 - it's
an unofficial snapshot taken by RedHat. The word from the GCC folks is that
it won't be compatible with any official release (prior or future) and that
nobody should be using it.
   So the first thing I would suggest is getting rid of gcc 2.96. :)

   -Tom