Documentation Search Facility

Subject: Documentation Search Facility
From: Ashleigh Gordon (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 07:01:56 CDT

I've found a search facility in javascript, that I think will run on most browsers(hopefully). I know that javascript isn't appreciated by everyone, so I haven't filled in too much of the database. The script can be found at:
http://www.dynamic-core.net/

To use it, put it into you abiword help/en-US directory. Only a few database entries are in, so if you want to test it, search for something like break or column. If enough people approve of the use of javascript, and it is supported by enough browsers on enough platforms, I'll finish it off.

Ash