Commit: Gnome Spelling Dialog - 100% of Gnome Dialogs!

Subject: Commit: Gnome Spelling Dialog - 100% of Gnome Dialogs!
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 13:18:40 CDT

With the commit of the Gnome spelling dialog, *all* of our Unix GTK dialogs
now have Gnome counterparts, with the exception of the FileOpenSave dialog.
But when Gnome 1.4 comes out (along with its new nautilus-based dialog),
I'll fix that.

Minor other things:

#included <string.h> in xap_UnixFrame.cpp. This stopped me from compiling...

Also added the <!DOCTYPE declaration for docbook export. Anyone mind if I
put the list of supported types in "Open" and "Save as" in alphabetical
order? ABW still comes up as first in the list, which is all that I think
matters.

Dom