Gnome Print!!

Subject: Gnome Print!!
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 15:21:08 CDT

At http://198.139.111.101/gnome-print.jpg is a screen-shot of the current
state of my gnome-print work. As you can see, we can export to print preview
and every other backend that gnome-print handles(PS,PDF,etc...).
Unfortunately, my code is currently buggy as hell and incomplete in a *lot*
of respects. This is only a teaser.

If anyone would like to give me a hand with things or just see what I've
done, I can send you a diff between my sources vs. the current tree. I'm
just going to continue happily hacking...

Dom