Update to documentation

Subject: Update to documentation
From: Ashleigh Gordon (agordon@bigpond.net.au)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 03:16:14 CDT

This should be the last of the french translated. Could someone commit this to the current tree? As for the rest of the documentation updates, I will probably leave that until later. I am currently working with Karl, to change the documentation to XML format. This will allow us to have the help in pdf and HTML formats, which should be useful. Maybe even abw formats too. I will update the rest of the help soon to include modeless stuff, and to change some of the images to english.

Ash