Re: Compile error building CJK patch.

Subject: Re: Compile error building CJK patch.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Mon Oct 30 2000 - 00:43:35 CST

Ok the patch applies and builds cleanly on RH 6.2. Those funny German
symbols show up OK and print OK. Spell checking works.

However bullet symbols in lists appear as "?" similar to a problem with
the initial Russian Patch. Is this an easy fix Vlad?

Insert Symbol works.

I haven't had a chance to try Chinese support yet. Next I'll try the patch
on my RH 7.0 laptop.

Cheers

Martin