Re: Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch

Subject: Re: Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 03:39:50 CST

I suggest downloading and compiling or use helix-update to get the latest
debs from helix. A "good" gnome user will download the correct packages from
helix when our next release comes, if they don't already have them for
gnumeric or evolution. Other users will figure things out fast enough if we
just put a readme somewhere. This is going to be required in gnome-1.4 and
is used in gnome-1.2's 2 "killer apps" - outlook and excel, i mean evolution
and gnumeric. it's not an unstable library, just not used in lots of places
yet.

Dom