Re: Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch

Subject: Re: Commit: Use GAL in Gnome Toolbar + small Gnome-Print Patch
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 21:31:55 CST

Hi Tim,

>Pardon my paranoia :-). You hopefully mean "as well as a4"? I don't care
>too much what the default paper size is, as long as I can permanently
>change it to a4, and the default isn't hard-coded anywhere.
Unfortunately, it's currently hard coded. I plan on fixing this once we get
a page-setup dialog or someone informs me how to get the current paper type
Abi's printing to. It should be an easy fix.

>BTW, Dom, how come your name isn't on the Gnome Foundation candidate list?
>;-)
>I suppose Chema has done his chances of scoring the AbiWord bloc vote a lot
>of
>good recently :-).
Call me a lazy slacker ;-( I applied too late and missed the deadline. I
applealed and got turned down. Sucks. I really wanted the position too.

Oh well. I'm starting and plan on leading the Gnome-Office Foundation
though. Look for details soon.

Dom