Re: Commit: Another Gnome Toolbar Change

Subject: Re: Commit: Another Gnome Toolbar Change
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 31 2000 - 22:28:43 CST

If you want to get technical, here's what gnumeric lxr/bonsai has told me:

1.49 jhellan May 22 16:05 2000-05-21 Jon K Hellan <hellan@acm.org>

I *don't* want to add the whole gnumeric team, but giving credit to Jon Kare
would be fine. Then again, if I wasn't lazy, it would have taken 1 minute to
produce the equivalent 5 lines of code myself instead of the 59 seconds it
took to locate/cut-and-paste. Credit where credit is due I guess.

Dom