To Windows Developers

Subject: To Windows Developers
From: Allan Clark (shark@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: Sun Sep 03 2000 - 17:32:46 CDT

Has anyone else noticed that if you drag the bottom toolbar upwards (and
generally play about with the toolbars) the topruler doesn't redraw itself
properly. (As the subject suggests I think this only happens in Windows)
anyway I am working on a more configurable toolbar (still in foetus stage)
and it doesn't draw itself correctly either, so that leads me to believe
that this is actually a Windows bug, in the Win32 API toolbar component
probably, I just thought I would ask others if they agree with me on this or
should I try and fix the bug (in both my new toolbar and the topruler).
Any comments?

Allan Clark
allan@allanx.com
shark@blueyonder.co.uk