commit: Re: Another 0.7.11 update

Subject: commit: Re: Another 0.7.11 update
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 18:57:52 CDT

HI everyone,
            I've committed some changes to the BeOS Tab headers that MIGHT
make it compile. Bruce forgot these in his tabs commit. Also I've made the
TAB's dialog a debug only option again. Sorry Bruce I found it easy to
crash Abi with this dialog. It's not quite ready for a binary release yet.

I also declared

UT_uint32 i

outside the for loop in the ap_Dialog_Tab to satisfy the picky BeOS
compiler.

BeOS developers should check that these changes work. If not please fix
the headers in the src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Tab.h so that we can get
0.7.11 out and more big commits in.

Cheers

Martin

CVS:
CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/xap/unix/xap_UnixFrame.cpp src/af/xap/xp/xap_Prefs.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/beos/ap_BeOSDialog_Tab.h
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Tab.cpp src/wp/ap/xp/ap_EditMethods.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Prefs.cpp
CVS: