Re: patch: ignored word maintenance

Subject: Re: patch: ignored word maintenance
From: Paul Egli (pegli@sourcegear.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 14:30:20 CDT

>paul> local variable xad_Document.cpp(176) : error C2106: '=' : left
>paul> operand must be l-value make[4]: ***
>
>I think this is the line it's complaining about.
>
> DELETEP((UT_UCSChar *)pHE->pData);
>
>The windows compiler probably doesn't like setting a casted thing to
>0. Changing "DELETEP" to "delete" should work (and is logically OK
>for the code), but I won't be able to do a win32 build until probably
>tonight to verify it. I'll submit a patch with that change and
>perhaps someone else can verify it faster.

I applied the patch "export/import ignored words list with document" and
also made the change "DELETEP"->"delete". It builds just fine, and the
export/import of ignored words seems to work great. Should I commit the
changes? I was not able to test them on any platforms other than Windows.

-Paul Egli