0.7.11 binary status

Subject: 0.7.11 binary status
bob@abisource.com
Date: Mon Sep 11 2000 - 16:14:48 CDT

All of those flaky build machines finally started cooperating today.

Thanks to everyone's help of late, everything except Solaris is now building, and so we can finally cut official builds. The tree is now closed until tomorrow. Please do not check anything in until either

1) The 0.7.11 announcement

or

2) The tree re-operns and I post a followup.

Paul Egli and will cut official tarballs tomorrow, get the binaries together, update the web site, send the announcement, and reopen the tree.

Until then. hold tight.