The tree is open again

Subject: The tree is open again
bob@abisource.com
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:57:53 CDT

The tree has again been opened. We decided we will do the 0.7.11 release minus Solaris and FreeBSD. Up until now, I have always resisted coming out without two of the supported platform, but 0.7.11 was so overdue, we had to in this case.
While the binaries are not yet available, the tree is again Open! Everyone should feel free to knock themselves out. I will get the web site updated and the release announcement together later today.