commit: New Lists Implementation.

Subject: commit: New Lists Implementation.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 01:53:55 CDT

Hi everyone,
         here is the new lists implementation. It will probabally break
windows and Beos builds.

This implementation uses Thomas Fletchers ideas for the Lists dialog. It
has a nice preview where you can see the results of customization before
apply them to the lists. You can also see what the none,numbered,lower
case,upper case,lower roman, upper roman,
bullted,dashed,square,diamond,star,box, implies, tick, hand and heart list
types look like.

There a few things that need fixing. Notabally multi-level lists and
putting text deleimeters around list elements. Luke Jordan has volenteered
to do this.

Enjoy our new feature. This will be in our next release no matter what I
think.

Cheers!

Martin