Heads up: The build farm's days are numbered

Subject: Heads up: The build farm's days are numbered
From: Eric W. Sink (eric@sourcegear.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 10:29:20 CDT

I want to let the AbiWord developers know that the
build farm hosted by SourceGear will probably go
away, sometime in the near future. Now might be
a good time to start exploring other possibilities.

Does anyone here have the resources to host builds
for AbiWord? This project reached a major new
level of success when we began distributing binaries
with each tarball release, and I think you'll benefit
from continuing this practice.