Problem with xkb

Subject: Problem with xkb
From: Bubak (strazov@fred.fri.utc.sk)
Date: Thu Sep 21 2000 - 02:51:36 CDT

Hi
I installed abisuite 0.7.11 from an rpm
(http://www.abisource.com/~sam/abisuite-0.7.11-1.i386.rpm) and when I try to
switch keyboard via xkb or xkbmap, it crashes down. I tried also changing it
under gnome. Also.
Oh, it crashes not exactly during changing the keyboard, but when I start
typing special slovak characters. When I import docs from MSword, there is
no possibility to choose encoding of the font , even if I have installed the
right fonts and they are functionable in other apps.

Can U help me, or it's impossible to write text with diacritics in abiword ?

Thanx
bubo