Crash

Subject: Crash
From: Daniel Roberts (zuperdee@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Sep 24 2000 - 14:23:47 CDT

Hello all,

I am attempting to hack AbiWord again... But a couple
of questions:

1) I just submitted bug 1010 to Bugzilla about a crash
I am getting. I cannot seem to get around it. Why am
I getting this crash?

2) I am getting lots and lots and lots and lots of
compiler warnings... Is this normal?

3) The build system seems a little messy. Would it
not be more Unix-universal if it used autoconf?

4) I still want to try to add the beginnings of table
support if I can... I would like to #ifdef it
however, so it can be turned off/on at will, and on
only when ready for prime time. Question: Where would
I need to add the code?

I admit, I am rather a newbie to this all, so forgive
me if these questions are rather stupid. Also, I
should add for bug 1010 that I am using GCC 2.96 (came
with Pinstripe).

Any help with any of this would be greatly appreciated.

=====
Is your JavaScript ready for Nav5 and IE5?
Get the latest JavaScript client sniffer at
http://developer.netscape.com/docs/examples/javascript/browser_type.html

Sincerely,
Daniel
e-mail: zuperdee@penguinpowered.com