color of BW toolbar icons adaptable to current gtk theme

Subject: color of BW toolbar icons adaptable to current gtk theme
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 01:26:05 CDT

 I've composed a patch that makes colors of BW toolbar icons
automatically adaptable to default color of text in the current gtk theme.
I find it somewhat useful since I prefer to use dark gtk themes
(e.g. SatinBlack) and black icon (like "bold font" on dark background is
almost invisible. Would you like it to be integrated? Should I post it here?
If yes, I will post it tonight (in my timezone).

 Best regards,
  -Vlad