Welcome to the world QNX

Subject: Welcome to the world QNX
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Tue Sep 26 2000 - 22:05:06 CDT

All,

  Sorry if you all consider this a bit of spam ...
my apologies. QNX has now gone and made available
for download its QNX Neutrino Realtime Platform
System. As many of you know I've been working away
keeping the QNX Photon port in step with all of
the other platforms.

  I would like to encourage all of you interested
developers to try out the RTP and more importantly
to this forum, to download and try out AbiWord for
Photon. Also anyone who is interested in working
on AbiWord for this platform ... I'm VERY happy
to help you get set up.

Cheers!
  Thomas

PS: What happened to the abiword.com domain?