wvAbw.xml

Subject: wvAbw.xml
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:37:44 CDT

Hi,

I created this wv flavor pretty quickly this afternoon, but it's pretty
neat. It maps most of word's features onto their abw counterpart, minus some
obvious bugs in wv that I have to iron out (e.g. headings) and the fact that
it doesn't handle images at all. This will probably get corrected in the
near future.

Usage: wvWare -x wvAbw.xml foo.doc > out.abw

I'm committing it to the wvWare cvs as well as a helper script to ease the
conversion (for dummies). I'd appreciate it if people would give it a couple
of test runs and comment on its output. http://wvware.sourceforge.net

Dom