Re: Abstract dialogs.

Subject: Re: Abstract dialogs.
From: Thomas Briggs (tom@sane.com)
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 07:47:53 CDT

> You're free to think it won't work, but I *know* it can be made to work.
> That's what matters to me.

   I think it might (*might*) be possible, but I have my doubts that it will
be worth the effort. How many more dialogs are needed before 1.0? And do
you really want to recode every dialog that already exists in AbiWord so
that they... ummm... look and act exactly the way they already do?
   If we were going to go down a road like this I think it might be more
worth the effort to port to wxWindows than to attempt to write our own GUI
framework.

   -Tom