Re: Microsoft has copyright on AbiWord, thanks a lot Dom

Subject: Re: Microsoft has copyright on AbiWord, thanks a lot Dom
From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 02 2001 - 17:04:58 CDT

On Monday, April 2, 2001, at 11:43 PM, Aaron Lehmann wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 02, 2001 at 05:38:34PM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>> I have a two word response to this, which I think is rather
>> appropriate:
>>
>> PISS OFF
>
> [172 lines of quoted crap snipped]
>
> Eck, now Microsoft has copyright on your lame insults too. Wonder what
> they'll do with them. Windows XP?

Please keep you flamewar outside of the list. Thank you. Everyone get
pissed off about this story, but I don't think it will have an impact.
End if it is, it is non a reason to send lame insults and other stuff
like that.

Thank you guys.

Hub

--
Non-quoted text of this e-mail (c) Copyright 2001 by Hubert Figuière.
Quoting it is allowed unles you belong to a corporation owned by