[ecmel@ercansoy.com: Converting TTF fonts to Type1]

Subject: [ecmel@ercansoy.com: Converting TTF fonts to Type1]
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:10:20 CDT

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dyndns.org/decss

attached mail follows:

Hi All,

I have converted ms unicode web fonts to Type1 (afm and pfa files) using
ttf2pt1. (Language encoding Latin5)

Abi word displays and prints them nicely but for every font I use it
displays the following dialog
when I print:

"AbiWord encountered errors parsing the font metrics file ....

.... These errors were not fatal...."

PLEASE PLEASE remove this annoying dialog box because the printout is very
nice. (If you have the patience to click Ok button on the dialog at least
2 times per font used in the document).

Alternatively if someone can tell me how can I fix the afm files and make
ABiWord like them, I will appreciate.

Thanks for the replies.

Ecmel ERCAN