Spell Checking

Subject: Spell Checking
From: German Gomez Garcia (german@piraos.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 17:55:56 CDT

        Hello,

        I've just checked abiword from the CVS and compiled it using GNOME
and PSPELL, it compiles perfectly (really great as I couldn't compile 0.7.13
when it was released). The program is really great, working perfectly, the
only problem is that I'm not able to change dictionaries, I would like to
know where the dictionaries are defined, because if using pspell they should
be determined automatically. Pspell is working perfectly outside abiword
(for example with PHP), any idea?

        Regards,

        - german

German Gomez Garcia | "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong."
<german@piraos.com> | -- Wolfgang Pauli