Cannot open include file: 'iconv.h'

Subject: Cannot open include file: 'iconv.h'
From: Andrew Dunbar (falconsquire@start.com.au)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 11:58:55 CDT

Hi. I'm trying to add character set support for .txt
on the Windows platform but I'm having some problems.

I've added xap_Win32EncodingManager.h and xap_Win32EncodingManager.cpp
as shells and added
the .cpp file to CPPSRCS in the Makefile in
abi/src/af/xap/win but I get this error:

xap_Win32EncodingManager.cpp
Z:/ProgramFiles/CygWin/home/administrator/abiword/abi/src/af/xap/win/.
./../../../src/af/xap/xp\xap_EncodingManager.h(30) : fatal error
C1083: Cannot open include file: 'iconv.h': No such file or directory

Have I failed to set something up correctly? Should
iconv.h be includable from a windows source file?

I'm running Windows 2000 with a currnt CygWin and have
no problems building the Vanilla version.

This is holding back important work so any help is
very much appreciated.

Andrew.