Code for peer-review: SpellChecker class

Subject: Code for peer-review: SpellChecker class
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 23:45:29 CDT

I have some code that I'd like some peer review on. It's doubtful that this
code will compile, but it should be entirely clear what my interfaces are
and what my suggested implementation is.

Any comments, etc... are appreciated. I'd like to finish implementing these
classes and create a pspell subclass of my checker class. I'd then change
our current code to use these classes/interfaces instead of our C functions.
This'll let us *easily* handle multiple languages with 0 overhead.

Dom