Commit: new spelling code

Subject: Commit: new spelling code
From: Dom Lachowicz (cinamod@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 17:28:05 CDT

Amazingly, this all worked right out of the box somehow.

What is it? A revised draft of my spelling interface and a pspell-based
implementation of it. Somehow, things seem faster.

For all you ispell-using folks out there, I'm sorry for breaking your build.
This is something that *had* to get done though. The previous interface is
ugly. This one is a lot nicer and allows us to spell-check multiple
languages from within a given document sensibly. I'm hoping that this forces
the issue and gets someone to fix those ispell bugs.

It should be trivial to get an ispell build with 100% of our current
functionality (i.e. excluding the cool stuff that you can do with my new
interface). There are ample docs on everything, in doxygen format.

*Someone please code at least a dummy ispell class ASAP*

Dom

CVS:
CVS: Committing in .
CVS:
CVS: Modified Files:
CVS: src/af/util/unix/ut_dialogHelper.cpp src/other/spell/Makefile
CVS: src/text/fmt/xp/fl_BlockLayout.cpp src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixApp.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixDialog_Spell.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.cpp
CVS: src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Dialog_Spell.h
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_XSL-FO.cpp
CVS: src/wp/impexp/xp/ie_exp_XSL-FO.h