Joaquin's perl scripting hacks.

Subject: Joaquin's perl scripting hacks.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 01:19:56 CDT

Hi Joaquin,
           Rather than try to produce a patch of this I just bundled up
all your work into a abi-js.tar.gz tarball. You can download it from

ftp://seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au/pub/abi-js.tar.gz

For the lists info Joaquin made quitea biut of progress towards enabling
us to execute Abi via external perl scripts.

This is really cool since we can use it to do Mail merge, evnolope
printing and automated testing to catch regressions.

Good luck Joaquin and thanks Lupus!

Cheers

Martin