Re: Please Read -- removed AbiWord Personal

Subject: Re: Please Read -- removed AbiWord Personal
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 10:26:40 CDT

On Sat, Apr 14, 2001 at 09:33:06AM -0500, Sam TH wrote:
> - The artwork. AbiSource_TM_Artwork, a CVS module, contains the
> trademarked artwork. But we should decide what artwork we want
> ourselves. Maybe if we ask tigert :-)

To help us make this decision, I've created the following storage area
for art:

http://www.abisource.com/~sam/pix/

no-tm contains the artwork we currently use.
trademarked contains the artwork in AbiSource_TM_Artwork.

no-tm also contains the file Splash2.png, which is the old splash
screen, before Kenneth updated it.

Comments? More art?

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key