Win32 UT_ASSERT on Menu Action

Subject: Win32 UT_ASSERT on Menu Action
From: Michael D. Pritchett (mpritchett@attglobal.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 17:22:04 CDT

For some reason, I am getting an ASSERT in Win32 during the debug start-up
that I have not seen before. It is not part of the ColorFore and ColorBack
toolbars items.

Specifically it is in the Menu code. Tracing it back, it is deals with
FILE_PRINT_DIRECTLY.

Changing:
#ifdef HAVE_GNOME_DIRECT_PRINT
 _s(AP_MENU_ID_FILE_PRINT_DIRECTLY, 0,1,0, "printDirectly", NULL,
NULL);
#endif

to:
#ifdef HAVE_GNOME_DIRECT_PRINT
 _s(AP_MENU_ID_FILE_PRINT_DIRECTLY, 0,1,0, "printDirectly", NULL,
NULL);
#else
 _s(AP_MENU_ID_FILE_PRINT_DIRECTLY, 0,0,0, NULL, NULL, NULL);
#endif

seems to work.

Now, why this is currently an issue when I have never seen it before bothers
me. I am not even sure that this is the correct fix for it. Any
suggestions?

Cheers!

Michael D. Pritchett