Re: EncodingManager question

Subject: Re: EncodingManager question
From: Vlad Harchev (hvv@hippo.ru)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 04:13:19 CDT

On Mon, 16 Apr 2001, Andrew Dunbar wrote:

 Hi Andrew,

 As Tomas said, this method is used only under Unix for now. It may be wise
idea to move it from XAP_EncodingManager to XAP_UnixEncodingManager completely
or make it virtual. I doubt that any XP stuff may need to care about whether
locale is unicode or not - platform-specific code should check for this (and
define what "unicode locale" means for it too).