Re: setlocale

Subject: Re: setlocale
From: Sam TH (sam@uchicago.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 10:45:07 CDT

On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 11:09:38AM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:

> However, I'm all for creating a UT_snprintf which gets implemented in
> platform-specific classes (and in an extreme case where the platform has no
> equivalent, might ignore the length argument until someone codes a
> work-around). Perhaps I'll do this tonight.

Actually, on those platforms, we should use our own snprinf, since
there are plenty of free implementations. One by Caolan (remember him?
:) was posted here a while back.

sam th --- sam@uchicago.edu --- http://www.abisource.com/~sam/
OpenPGP Key: CABD33FC --- http://samth.dyndns.org/key
DeCSS: http://samth.dyndns.org/decss