commit: unix ttf stuff

Subject: commit: unix ttf stuff
From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 13:04:19 CDT

I have removed the two utilities ttf2uafm and ttf2t42 and replaced
with a single program ttftool. The main difference is that the new
tool can recode fonts to arbitrary encoding, so that we can now
print with ttf fonts under other locales than latin1. The encodings
currently supported are ISO-8859-1,2,8 and KOI8-R,U. Other
encodings can be added easily (instructions are found in
src/tools/ttftool/unix/encoding.h).

Those who have been using ttf fonts will need to delete all the
support files that the previous utilities generated and recreate them
using the ttfadmin.sh shellscript.

I have tested the printing with latin1 and latin2; if anyone could test
that the koi8 locales work, it would be appreciated.

xap_UnixFont.cpp was modified.

Tomas