Re: commit - Fixes to Win32 Smart Quote and Status Bar bus

Subject: Re: commit - Fixes to Win32 Smart Quote and Status Bar bus
From: Thomas Fletcher (thomasf@qnx.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 11:23:09 CDT

On Fri, 20 Apr 2001, Michael D. Pritchett wrote:

> I beleive that this should fix a lot of the Win32 odd behavior problems.
> The xap_Win32EncodingManager that was built, never bother to initialize the
> xap_EncodingManager only create it.
>
> Tomas - this also occurs in the xap_QNXEncodingManager so I modified it.
>
> Modified files:
> src/af/xap/qnx/xap_QNXEncodingManger.cpp
> src/af/xap/win/xap_Win32EncodingManager.cpp

Don't forget that Tomas (TTF and BiDi) and Thomas (QNX)
are different people =;-)

Michael, if this fixes the problem then I could kiss you!
Seeing as how that isn't possible, you want a QNX shirt!
I was just compiling the April 13th edition of AbiWord to
see if that worked (the April 6th version did).

I'll let you know soon!

Thomas
Thomas (toe-mah) Fletcher QNX Software Systems
thomasf@qnx.com Neutrino Development Group
(613)-591-0931 http://www.qnx.com/~thomasf