Binaries on SourceForge.

Subject: Binaries on SourceForge.
From: Martin Sevior (msevior@mccubbin.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 02:41:13 CDT

Hi Sam and Dom,
                I spent yesterday uploading the binaries we have to
SourceForge (abiword.sourceforge.net) for others on the list. I think
these are a useful collection of binaries. If there are others that I've
missed or that people want to contribute let me know and I'll upload them.

Since we have win bidi, ordinary win, qnx,deb rh 6.2 Rh 7.0 binaries plus
a source tarball (which is way out of date) we should release NOW. Please
update the links on the download page and send out the release
announcement.

Mandrake 8.0 is out and carries Abi 0.7.14. We're listed as one of the
features of the 8.0 release :-)

One last thing. Can win developers/users with good bandwidth give the win
binary one last check? I got strange results but it might have been
because I imported a file with "Standard Symbol" fonts.

Lets get this out and zoom to the top of the SourceForge downlod stats :-)

Cheers

Martin