Re: Commit: en-GB.strings

Subject: Re: Commit: en-GB.strings
From: Alan Horkan (horkana@tcd.ie)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 07:59:06 CDT

Pierre Abbat wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, Tomas Frydrych wrote:
> >The reason why this has not been commited before is that the
> >menu and toolbar strings have not been localised; with this file
> >commited if you use en-GB locale you get British spelling in
> >dialogues and US spelling on menus and toolbars ...
>
> Okay, Alan, give us an abi/src/wp/ap/xp/ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-GB.h

using the source from 0.7.13

ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-GB.h == ap_Menu_LabelSet_en-US.h

same seems to go for
ap_TB_LabelSet_en-GB.h

ill try and look at a more recent tarball of the source later, or browse
through LXR

All im really doing is checking that the words i put in en-GB do not
occur in the labels and menus, and hoping i'll notice any other words
that might have slipped past like dialog -> dialogue

--
Pinky, are you pondering what I’m pondering?
Uh, I think so, Brain, but we’ll never get a monkey to use dental floss.