Re: Margins

Subject: Re: Margins
From: Patrick Lam (plam@plam.lcs.mit.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 16:19:58 CDT

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001, InSaNe wrote:

> Hi, I use abiword occasionally, but have a parent that uses it frequently.
>
> How would I make it so I can place text closer to the top of the page? I
> don't know the proper term for it so.....

So this would be quite clear if you were using the cutting-edge CVS
version of abiword, but I take it that you're using a released version.

Format | Document, click on the page setup tab and make the top margin
closer to 0.

The next version will make it possible to do this by just adjusting a
little rectangle on the ruler.

pat