Re: RFH: release manager

Subject: Re: RFH: release manager
From: Paul Rohr (paul@abisource.com)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:47:17 CDT

At 12:57 PM 4/23/01 -0500, Sam TH wrote:
>On Mon, Apr 23, 2001 at 01:23:54PM -0400, Dom Lachowicz wrote:
>> I'm willing to help out anyone/everyone who wants to do this, and maybe
even
>> help assemble a weekly-news or somesuch thing. I need someone to help keep
>> track of it all, though, and keep the website up to date.
>
>I'm willing to still be release manager. I enjoy the pain. :-)

Cool. That's a very necessary job, and many of us don't share your sense of
enjoyment. :-)

Since you've historically had your fingers in all of the tasks Dom
mentioned, such as AWN and other webmaster duties, it might help if you let
people know *which* of that wide set of jobs you'd like help with.

It's a lot of work, and I think there are a bunch of people who'd be happy
to help, but nobody wants to step on your toes.

Paul
motto -- many hands make light work